Whether you can give your time, money or household items, it all helps us to maintain and improve the quality of care and support that we give to the people who come through our doors each day.
We have so many ways for people to get involved, and the results of your efforts can be seen every day in the improving lives of our clients. You could:
I have now gained the most important tool for living a good life – self worth.
- Volunteer at O’Hanlon House or Julian Housing.
- Volunteer with the Promoting Access to Health Services (PATHS) project.
- Make a donation or give gifts in kind.
- Get involved in fundraising.
- Join us in a corporate partnership.
If you have time, skills or a great fundraising idea that you want to use to support Oxford Homeless Pathways (OxHoP), we’d love to hear from you!
So please, get in touch with any ideas you may have, we are always happy to hear from anyone! Please contact Kirsty on 01865 304600 or by email: email@example.com